Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness 2
Raised in a noodle shop, 在面館長大
Never seeking glory of fame, 從未相當大俠
He climbed a mountaintop, 一朝登的凌絕頂
And earned the Dragon Warrior name 神龍之名冠天下
Master Shifu saw the warrior blossom 師傅慧眼識英杰
And master the skills of bodacious and awesome 藝高
He lives, and he trains 他終日苦練
And he fights with the Furious Five, 和蓋世五俠并肩作戰
Protect the valley somethin', somethin'* 保護山谷生靈
somethin', somethin' alive * 免遭涂炭
?
Trust me dad, I am all pro, 相信老爹,我非常專業。
Order up! 上菜了
you can sort it out. 你可以解決
my revenge is miniscule ['m?n?,skj?l]?我的復仇不值一提
like a grain of sand on a beach full of sand. 它像寫在沙灘上的一行小字
this is to promote my new business. 這是為了宣傳我的生意
rehabilitate them and junk. 讓他們接受改造
My life was a churning[攪亂] stew[燉] of rage. 我的人生以前充滿了憤怒。
Hundun is finally on the path of non-criminalness. 混沌終于改邪歸正了。
we are going to be civilized. 我們要表現的彬彬有禮。
It this isn't an evil headquarters I don't know what is. 這要不是邪惡總部才怪呢。I?
I know you're up to something. 我知道你在搞什么小動作。
I am up to flavor! 我在研究口味。 做菜。
Come on, what's your fiendish secret? 別裝了,你有什么陰謀?
I've gone straight. 改過自新。
To bust this case wide open. 讓真相大白。
Only if you help me get my restaurant off the ground. 除非你能幫我把飯館的生意搞起來。
?
轉載于:https://www.cnblogs.com/ming11/p/3751654.html
總結
以上是生活随笔為你收集整理的Kung Fu Panda: Legends of Awesomeness 2的全部內容,希望文章能夠幫你解決所遇到的問題。
- 上一篇: 转:VMware安装Mac OS X M
- 下一篇: 《APUE》第6章笔记