fallout3 辐射3 难句囧翻译1
[3DM輻射3漢化組出品]簡體中文游戲說明書_正式版v1.0
http://3dmgame.chnren.com/bbs/showtopic-542443.html
http://3dmgame.chnren.com/bbs/showforum-348.html
1How do I have to solve your bullshit problem, today?
為什么今天我要解決你的XX問題?
怎么是how不是why -_-?
how = how come
2You have to pester me every time a stray thought happens to wander into that hollowed out melon you call a skull?
意譯:你那空殼腦袋想出的主意居然每次都能惹我生氣!
為什么每當你那空殼腦袋有什么主意時,你就一定會惹我生氣?
3how about you bring me a kid, so I can get back to Paradise Falls??
有個小孩就能回到天堂瀑布? (哈哈哈哈)
要不你給我弄個小孩來?我就可以回天堂瀑布去了。 (哈哈哈哈)
這樣如何?你帶給我個孩子,這樣我就返回天堂瀑布? (正確)
Nice as the weather is out here, how about you bring me a kid, so I can get back to Paradise Falls?
現在這么好的天氣,你去給我帶個小孩過來讓我能夠回到天堂瀑布,如何?
4The model line went up to the state-of-the-art AER12
生產流水線升級后便是日后的AER12
5I bend my knee to the might of Steel
我向XX屈服(鋼鐵兄弟會的權威)
6Hey... you're the one with the Ghoul friends... well I guess they're our friends now, too.
嘿,你就是那個和僵尸在一起的人。呃,我想他們現在也是我們的朋友了。
7If I knew King had my back, I'd step outside and show them just how I feel about their visits... especially after this last attack.
如果我知道KING在掩護我,我會大步流星的走出去,讓他們知道我對他們的到來的看法...特別是最近一次進攻后。
(我就沖出去給他們看看我的“待客之道”?)
8In the interest of your family's security in the event of a minor nuclear event
就算是minor nuclear event,但為了你家人的安全
For a full list of Vault-Tec facilities with available accommodations
所有避難所設備及可用住所的清單
9Even if all of us look different on the outside, we all had the same vice infesting our insides.
怎么翻譯文雅?
我們每個人都有罪
人性本惡
10We also don't like nosy assholes who creep around asking too many stupid questions
我們同樣不喜歡發出太多愚蠢問題的吵鬧XX
我們也不喜歡那些整天四處轉悠凈問些XX問題的家伙
11 N99 in poor condition can often deliver low target and armor penetration, frequent jamming。
N99在狀態不良的情況下會出現精度低下,槍體磨穿,經常性卡彈現象。
12We haven't been debriefed yet, but it's probably safe to assume we'll be on an evacuation detail in the rural areas. Our unit scored somewhat poorly in the last round of drills
我們尚未得到情報,讓在鄉下的我們得到撤離的消息。我們的分隊在練習中得分較低
13About time you got back. I got a full clip and an empty flask. Time we fixed that, huh?
在你回來的時候 我已經搞到全部的剪報和瓶子。。。。
14I didn't think I would make it... My father, he... Officer Mack... I didn't tell them anything, I swear...
我不認為那是我干的,我的父親,他……officer mack?……我什么都沒告訴他,我發誓
15You are the most un-Dave-like person I've ever met!
不被DAVE喜愛的人?
你是我見過最不像DAVE 的人
最不喜歡Dave的人
16Friendship is like a violin. Even if the music stops, you'll still have the strings.!!!!
(沒想到fo3里面還有如此優美的話啊!!)
>友誼就如一把小提琴。曲終人未散
17Where does he get off robbing people of their souls like that
他在哪像XX一樣侵蝕人們的靈魂 近墨者黑
18Thanks to you, we finally have that sniper, Arkansas, in a collar! You have no idea how many good men that prick put into the dirt.
Arkansas你終于當上狙擊兵了!你不知道有多少人排隊等著這個!
我們終于有了阻擊手了Arkansas,你不知道他讓多少厲害的角色在他面前吃土。。。。。
19Keep those hoochies rolling in and you'll be rich in no time。。。
不停地酒,你遲早會發財的
20She'll think twice about slitting one of our throats now that she's collared! We'll need to come up with something extra special for her.
她會學會什么是三思而后行的。。她被抓住了!我們必須得去為她做點什么?這樣怎么樣?
知道這個消息之后,在討論這事。她被抓過,這次就會謹慎了。因為她會謹慎,那我們就得準備點特別的東西才能對付她。
21Hand it to me, and I'll make sure that no one else can ever bear the mantle of the foul AntAgonizer!
把它交給我,我敢保證沒人能忍受骯臟對手的披風?
22You can follow us as far as GNR. But keep your head down if you don't want it to get blown off.
看來是理解錯了。你可以跟著我們一直走到新銀河電臺。但如果你不想被崩掉腦袋的話就低下你的頭。
23Are you suggesting what I think you're suggesting?
你是在考慮我認為你考慮的事情嗎?
24We've been looking for someone to get rid of them for a long time.
我們想找個人來擺脫他們找了好久了都。
25My spies tell me that meddling Mechanist has been removed from the picture. I only wish I had that tin-man's shell to gloat over!
我的間諜告訴我那個干涉機械論者已經從這張照片中被移除。我只是希望我能有那個鐵家伙的殼在那邊幸災樂禍!
26Nothing good ole' Eugene and a few hundred rounds of ammo couldn't handle.
ole' Eugene一點也不是好事,幾百回的攻擊估計也派不上用場?
27What's the word around town?
鎮上有什么消息
你聽到有關鎮里的什么消息了嘛?
鎮里有什么流言蜚語嘛?
鎮上最近有什么小道消息在流傳么?
最近鎮子上都有什么八卦呀~?
Explain yourself! Why shouldn't I have my pretties kill you where you stand?
說明來意!要不我一槍崩了你?
來者何人!要不干挺你
給我一個解釋!為什么你能站在這兒而我的寵物們沒啥了你?
對面何人,老夫刀下不斬無名之鬼,速速報上名來。。。
28If you make your way there, Reilly will pay you herself.
如果你去那,xx會親自給你報酬的
29Death is like a robe that everyone has to wear
十八年后又是一條好漢
生為徭役,死為休息
人固有一死···
死亡是每個人都會穿上的禮服
生死輪回,順應天命
死亡就像QJ,不能反抗就好好享受
30Hell no! No mungos allowed!
不行!mungos與狗不準入內···
31Yeah, I do. It's through Murder Pass. Not a real safe way to go, but it's the only door that works.
是啊。要穿越死亡小徑。前途光明看不見,道路曲折走不完啊。
32If you're going to be staying a while, I could use some help.
如果你想在這呆會,我可要叫你幫我做點事了?
如果你有空的話,請幫幫我好嗎?
如果你要在這呆段時間,我想叫你幫我做點事
33Megaton is the best little town you'll find in the Capital Wasteland. Don't let anyone tell you different.
兆頓鎮是你能在廢都看到的最好的小鎮了。不要讓誰看出你的不同。
兆頓鎮是你能在廢都看到的最好的小鎮了。這是千真萬確的,有人說這里不好你可別信
34If you follow what's left of the river, you can't miss it.
如果你在河的左邊走,你會錯過他
35Until I get that, you cannot leave here. So, do I have your word?
在我拿到那東西之前,你不能離開這。那么,你說話算話?
36Can you turn the computer back on?
重啟電腦
37If it weren't for you Wasteland types coming through with your caps
如果廢土上沒有你這類人,以及你帶來的可樂瓶蓋
38I hope you choke on it希望你冷靜點
總結
以上是生活随笔為你收集整理的fallout3 辐射3 难句囧翻译1的全部內容,希望文章能夠幫你解決所遇到的問題。
- 上一篇: Linux大师(古鲁)话说USB发行版
- 下一篇: dm3730 android,DM373